Oxford Sports Fun Christmas Family Event
Saturday 10th December | 10.00 to 12.00 (Food 12.00 to 12.30)
The Oxford Sports Christmas Family event will take place on Saturday December 10th from 10am to 12 noon. Food will be served from 12.00 to 12.30. All members are most welcome to come and take part. The purpose of the event is to give everyone (both adults and juniors) the opportunity to learn to play competitively in a fun and team building environment. This event will take the place of the normal Saturday morning coaching session. The format is:
- Will take place between 10am and 12 noon, with food served at 12 noon. We will assume everyone is staying for 2 hours. If you are unable to stay for the whole event please do let us know you will be leaving early
- please wear Christmas hats if you can
- There is no additional charge for children already attending Saturday coaching but everyone else will need to pay the small fee of £5 to take part.
- There will be the normal £5 charge for the adults who would normally play in the Saturday coaching pay and play session.
- Please notethe 9am to 10am children’s coaching squads will take place as normal.
If there are any adult volunteers to help that would be great.